General Environmental Services for Dredged Material EvaluationContracts & Tenders // February 16, 2017
Solicitation Number: W9126G-17-R-0031
Agency: Department of the Army
Office: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Location: USACE District, Fort Worth
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Added: Jan 19, 2017 7:28 pm
This is combined synopsis/solicitation for award of a single Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) task order commercial service contract is to provide dredged material evaluations and related services to customers of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). The IDIQ Contract is for a one (1) year period starting on the date of award with the options, for four (4) additional one (1) year periods. The maximum amount that may be awarded under this contract, base and all option years included, is $7,000,000. Dredged material evaluations and related services generally consist of environmental compliance, testing and evaluation of environmental data predominantly within the boundaries of Galveston District, Texas and Louisiana.
This announcement constitutes the only solicitation and a written solicitation will not be issued.
This is a 100% WOMAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE solicitation issued by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District (SWF), 2000 Fort Point Road, Galveston, Texas 77553.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this project is 541620, Environmental Consulting Services, with a business size standard of $15.0 million.
The Contractor shall furnish all personnel, facilities, plant, equipment, materials, supplies, travel and services necessary to conduct any investigation and to prepare any report as specified in this contract and in subsequent task order(s). Services anticipated to be ordered consist of:
A. Evaluation of dredged material for placement suitability and assessment of dredged material effects to terrestrial, marine, estuarine, and freshwater environments, including:
1) Collection of water, sediment, elutriate, benthos, nekton and tissue samples;
2) Performance and analysis of various complex laboratory analysis, including chemical, contaminant, nutrient content, grain- size, bioassay and bioaccumulation studies;
3) Preparation of Section 103 Evaluation reports according to guidance under the Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act (MPRSA) and other guidance documents including the Regional Implementation Agreement (RIA), Inland Testing Manual (ITM) and Green Book;
4) Preparation of Section 404(b)(1) compliance evaluation and Section 404 sediment evaluations pursuant to the Clean Water Act (CWA);
5) Run and interpret data from models, Automated Dredging Disposal Alternatives Modeling System (ADDAMS), Trophic Trace, Bioaccumulation Risk Assessment Modeling System (BRAMS), Biological Evaluation Screening Tool (BEST), etc.;
6) Determine environmental impacts for beneficial use of dredged material.
B. Support services and special studies, including:
1) Management and monitoring of Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Sites (ODMDS), preparation of MPRSA Section 102 site designations, and formation of Site Management and Monitoring Plans (SMMP) and related National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents;
2) Provide data, evaluation and summaries in various delivery formats including contaminant reports, electronic submissions to the Galveston District and in state and national databases to include Sediment Analysis Geo-App (SAGA);
3) Conduct other special studies or operations as specified under individual Task Orders.
See attached: Request for Proposal No. W9126G-17-R-0031
ELECTRONIC MAIL QUOTATIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE. Signed and dated quotations are due by 21 Feb 2017, 1400 CT to email Maria E. Rodriguez at: email@example.com Any prospective bidder interested in quoting on this solicitation must register in the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO.gov) in order to download this request for quotation. If you are not registered, the United States government is not responsible for providing you with notifications of any changes to this solicitation. Failure to obtain any said information and to respond to them prior to the date and time set for receipt of quote may render your proposal nonresponsive and result in the rejection of the same. Offerors must also be registered with the Systems for Award Management (SAM), in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM Internet address is: https://www.sam.gov .
A Pre-Proposal Tele-Conference will be held on 31 January 2017 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. The Call-in number is as follows: Telephone No.: 888-675-2535 Access Code: 4757479 Security Code: 3845
Primary Point of Contact:
Maria E. Rodriguez,
Secondary Point of Contact:
Curtis Cole, Jr.,